HUMOUR-RESEARCH 1999

Re: Introducing myself

Belinda Goodenough <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 May 1999 15:18:51 +1000

Dear Matteo.

Welcome and without meaning to be rude -
I found your message a little hard to understand: perhaps your native
language put through a computer English text translator? Maybe you could
re-post your native language and a list member may be kind enough to
translate...?..

Belinda

At 12:49 PM 5/05/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Hello to everyone,
>my name is Matteo Abbia. I love the studies and the searches on the human
mind and particularly on the humor, but on the genial humor (humor of
genius), creative, original. That is why I am me enrolled to this mailing list.
>It to the times has happened me in company, of be the soul of the party
with my humorous and creative position that has stupefied also I, with
strokes really exhilarating born from the simple intuition. My problem is
that I would desire always be as, but also forces me, I am a timid, anxious
and depressed person. I think that the humorous spirit bears in certain
circumstances from the chemical condition of the body and of the mind
(neurotransmitters and hormones), that they in adequate combinations are
able to free the mind and transform it in a mine of creativeness.