Help for HUMOUR-RESEARCH Archives

HUMOUR-RESEARCH Archives

HUMOUR-RESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

HUMOUR-RESEARCH Home

HUMOUR-RESEARCH  1999

HUMOUR-RESEARCH 1999

Re: Organizational Humor from He Who Knows

"Russell Thackeray" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 09 Feb 1999 12:43:45 +0000

There are many instances of comedians in the UK applying comedic principles
to management training videos. Video Arts and Melrose are the most famous
and both have London HQ's if you want to receive a catalogue.
There has been much debate in UK training circles re the use of humour in
training and many comedians earn substantial sums from video work.
It's a funny old world !..............