EAA99

Damian J Robinson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 03 Mar 1999 16:16:02 +0000

Hi,

I've asked to pass the following message on about the forthcoming
European Association of Archaeologists meeting in Bournemouth. There's
even a session on digital archiving, now I wonder who could be
organising that?!

Cheers,

Damian

EAA99

We are mailing you to bring to your attention an important and exciting
event in the archaeological calendar that we hope will be of interest.
Please forward this message as appropriate.

The Fifth Annual Meeting of the European Association of Archaeologists
will be held in the UK at Bournemouth University from 14-19 September
1999.

Full conference details and an online registration form are available
from the www site at:

http://csweb.bournemouth.ac.uk/consci/eaa99

please take a look!

The call for sessions closes at the end of March, but there are only a
few half-day spaces left in the schedule.  Papers are invited for
accepted sessions; please contact the relevant session organizer direct
if you have something to offer.  All the details are on the regularly
updated web site.

EAA99 will also be represented at the Bournemouth University stands at
the Society of American Archaeologists meeting in Chicago (24-28 March)
and the IFA Conference in Glasgow (7-9 April).  We will be pleased to
see you at these events or to hear from you to discuss this year's
meeting.

Eileen Wilkes
EAA99 Co-ordinator

EAA99 Meeting Secretariat
School of Conservation Sciences
Bournemouth University
Talbot Campus, Poole, BH12 5BB, UK.

Tel: +44(0)1202 595415
Fax: +44(0)1202 595478
Email: [log in to unmask]

Damian J. Robinson
Collections Development Manager
Archaeology Data Service		[log in to unmask]
University of York
King's Manor				Tel: (01904) 433954
York YO1 7EP				Fax: (01904) 433939
UK					http://ads.ahds.ac.uk/