Help for EASTASIA-RESEARCH Archives

EASTASIA-RESEARCH Archives

EASTASIA-RESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

EASTASIA-RESEARCH Home

EASTASIA-RESEARCH  November 1998

EASTASIA-RESEARCH November 1998

Re: RE: A New Reference Work on China and on Inner Asia

[log in to unmask] (fs9)

Wed, 18 Nov 98 08:02 EST

Dear Dr. Kow,

I am delighted by your expression of interest in the bibliography.  Copies
(in hardcover only) are available from:  Greenwood Press, 88 Post Road West,
P.O. Box 5007, Westport, Connecticut 06881-5007, U.S.A.  Their e-mail
address:  [log in to unmask]    URL:  http://www.greenwood.com

Regretfully the price is quite high: US $245.00 plus postage.  I would have
been much happier if it could have been kept under $100 so that individuals
could more easily afford it.  But at least it has been published, after
nearly twenty-two years of work on my part.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if I can respond to any further
questions on your part.

Best wishes,

Frank Joseph Shulman

P.S. Your own dissertation is entered as entry no.6979.  Thank you once
again for responding to my inquiry about your thesis at the time that I was
preparing this entry.