DC-INTERNATIONAL November 1998

Re: Please confirm facts

Tom Baker <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Nov 1998 07:01:20 +0700 (ICT)

TEXT/PLAIN

Dear all,

Someone suggested that more of the institution names remain in the
original language, such as Istituto Centrale per il Catalogo Unico
instead of Central Institute for the Union Catalog of Italian Libraries
(ICCU).  Please let me know your preference, both in general and
for your institutions in particular.

Tom

---------