HUMOUR-RESEARCH 1998

Re: Humour Bibliography

Jason Rutter <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 03 Nov 1998 13:23:46 +0000

Marte and all,

Just a reminder, please do not post attachments to the list.

It is not considered good practice for a number of reasons:

Not everyone is downloading the list at their employers expense or for a
free phone call.
Not everyone has the software, or possesses the know how to deal with
attachments
They have a tendency to help towards filling people's mailboxes very
quickly (which means I have to deal with many more bounced e-mails)
There are inevitably problems with people not being able to read them

In the case of text please take time just to cut and paste or import the
text into your e-mail rather than attach it.  This way everyone can enjoy
what you have to share.

In the case of other binaries either offer to post directly to interested
individual or drop me a line and I'll sort out some web space or similar to
put them on.

Thanks.

Jase - list owner

Dr Jason Rutter
ESRC Centre for Research on Innovation and Competition (CRIC)
Tom Lupton Suite, University Precinct Centre
Oxford Road, Manchester. M13 9QH
Ph: (0161) 275 6859  Fax: (0161) 275 7361 - http://les.man.ac.uk/cric/