HUMOUR-RESEARCH 1998

RE: NEW MEMBER

Don Nilsen <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Oct 1998 15:19:39 -0700

Russell et. al.:
	Martin Lampert has just sent out the first flyer about the 11th
International ISHS Humor Conference in Oakland.  Please let me know if you
would like me to send you one of these flyers.
	P.S.  The flyer is not on line, so you will have to send me your
regular mail address.  If you're too impatient to wait for a flyer, check
out the following web site:
<http://www.hnc.edu/events/humor99>
	Thanks.

Don L. F. Nilsen, Executive Secretary
International Society for Humor Studies
English Linguistics, Arizona State Univ.
Tempe, AZ 85287-0302
<[log in to unmask]>; 602/965-7592
FAX: 602/965-3451

-----Original Message-----
From: Russell Thackeray [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 1998 9:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NEW MEMBER

Hi All
I joined the list a little way back and have seen some messages and thought
I should join in the fray. I am interested in Humour and its effects on
teams and organisational cultures, so if anyone has any groovy ideas or
advice I would be interested to share.
As a UK member, I'm hoping the references to a conference in Oakland may be
nearby ???
Look forward to hearing from anyone ??