Help for CRIT-GEOG-FORUM Archives

CRIT-GEOG-FORUM Archives

CRIT-GEOG-FORUM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CRIT-GEOG-FORUM Home

CRIT-GEOG-FORUM  May 1997

CRIT-GEOG-FORUM May 1997

(Fwd) (Fwd) WWF nominates Shell for enviro award...

"DAVE CLARKE" <[log in to unmask]>

DAVE CLARKE

Wed, 14 May 1997 13:55:08 GMT

This is my second attempt to post this; it didn't seem to make it 1st
time round; apologies if it comes twice!
Dave

  ------- Forwarded message (WWF nominates Shell for enviro award...)
from , [log in to unmask] sent on Thu, 8 May 1997 follows -------