RDA Toolkit Survey

Jane Daniels <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 17 Apr 2020 11:54:23 +0100

Dear RDA Toolkit subscriber,

As we move closer to the completion of the 3R Project and the December switchover of the beta site, we would like to reinforce our continued commitment to collecting community feedback on the redesigned RDA Toolkit, and our support service during this period of transition. Toward that end, we’ve prepared this four-question survey that should take you just a couple of minutes to complete.

Of course, candid and thorough feedback is completely welcomed, and we especially encourage you to take your time answering the two open-ended questions that close the survey.  This is an ongoing survey that you’re free to fill out any time this spring or summer.

Beyond this survey, you can also let us know how we’re doing at any time through the submit feedback button on the beta RDA Toolkit, or through emails to [log in to unmask]

We thank you in advance for providing your feedback!  Please fill out and submit your survey here.

Warmly,

The Staff at ALA Digital Reference

James Hennelly

Director

ALA Digital Reference

(312) 280 5051 / (800) 545 2433 ext. 5051

50 E. Huron St.

Chicago, IL 60611