Help for CIG-E-FORUM Archives

CIG-E-FORUM Archives

CIG-E-FORUM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

CIG-E-FORUM Home

CIG-E-FORUM  November 2019

CIG-E-FORUM November 2019

Linked Data Research - Questionnaire to Complete (15-20 mins) by End of November

Jane Daniels <[log in to unmask]>

Jane Daniels <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 17 Nov 2019 17:26:14 +0000

Posted on behalf of Lucy McKenna:

"Dear all,

My name is Lucy McKenna and I am a PhD student in the ADAPT Centre in Trinity College Dublin. I am currently in the process of evaluating a Linked Data Interlinking framework, called NAISC-L, which I have developed with the library, archive and museum domain in mind. Below is a link to a questionnaire which allows participants to use the NAISC-L  framework to create 3 interlinks and to provide me with feedback on their experience.

Suitable participants for this questionnaire are people with experience working as an Information Professional (eg. librarians, library assistants, archivists, cataloguers and other metadata experts) and who also have some prior awareness/knowledge of Linked Data and the Semantic Web.

The link to the questionnaire (tested on Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Microsoft Edge) is:

https://scsstcd.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cJ9VBQ2BuNbvbcF

Completing the questionnaire will take approximately 15-20 minutes of your time.

I would be most grateful if you would consider participating in my research. Also, if you have any colleagues who you think might make suitable participants, I would really appreciate it if you would consider forwarding them this email.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask]

Kind regards,

Lucy"