This year's Royal Statistical Society International Conference<https://events.rss.org.uk/rss/270/home> will take place in Belfast from 2-5 September.
Keynote speakers<https://events.rss.org.uk/rss/frontend/reg/tOtherPage.csp?pageID=84200&ef_sel_menu=1984&eventID=270> will include Peter Mueller on Bayesian Categorical Matrix Factorization via Double Feature Allocation and also a Society Discussion meeting on Signs and sizes: understanding and replicating statistical findings
The programme<https://events.rss.org.uk/rss/270/dailyAgenda> includes a Methods & theory stream including the following Invited talk sessions:
* Modern Fisherian perspectives on inference - speakers Nicola Sartori and Alastair Young
* Pseudo likelihood theory and methods - speakers Helen Ogden and Ioannis Kosmidis
* Theoretical advances in experimental design - speakers Janet Godolphin and Rosemary Bailey
* Statistical sparsity - speakers Anthony Coolen and Peter McCullagh
* Multi-Parameter Regression Survival Modelling - speakers Fatima Jaouimaa, Defen Peng and Kevin Burke
* Statistical analysis of relational data - speakers Veronica Vinciotti, Silvia D'Angelo, Sofia Olhede and Kathryn Turnbull
* Accelerating Statistical Methodology through ML - speakers Tamara Fernandez, Swapnil Mishra, Michaela Vollmer and Barak Pearlmutter
In addition there will contributed talk sessions on the following topics: Causal Inference, Methods Showcase, Survival Analysis, Time Series, High-Dimensional Data.
Registration is currently open<https://events.rss.org.uk/rss/270/register> with a 10% discount available until 31 July.
Conferences & Events Manager
Royal Statistical Society
12 Errol Street, London EC1Y 8LX
Direct dial: (44) 020 7614 3918
The RSS is a registered charity No. 306096
RSS 2019 Conference will take place in Belfast, 2-5 September. More information at www.rss.org.uk/conference2019
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.