A four-day workshop on Joint Modelling of Longitudinal and Survival Data will take place at the Instituto de Saúde Pública da Universidade do Porto (Institute of Public Health, University of Porto) from 9th to 12th September 2019.
- Ruwanthi Kolamunnage-Dona (Associate Professor in Biostatistics at the University of Liverpool)
- Maria Sudell (PhD is Biostatistics, is a MRC Skills Development Fellow at the Department of Biostatistics, University of Liverpool)
- Inês Sousa (PhD in Statistics is Assistant Professor at Department of Mathematics and Applications, University of Minho)
- Laetitia Teixeira (PhD in Applied Math, is Invited Assistant Professor at Institute of Biomedical Sciences Abel Salazar, University of Porto)
- Denisa Mendonça (PhD in Biostatistics, is Associate Professor at the Institute of Biomedical Sciences Abel Salazar, University of Porto and member of the EPIUnit, Institute of Public Health, University of Porto (ISPUP).
Registration is now open. Areas of interest include:
• Day 1: Longitudinal analysis
• Day 2: Survival analysis
• Day 3: Joint Modelling
• Day 4: Meta analytic joint models
Audience: The workshop is targeted for researchers, Master and PhD students in the field of statistics, mathematics, medicine, health or other related areas.
Requirements: Basic knowledge of statistical concepts. A basic knowledge of R is preferable, though not essential.
For further information visit this link
Serviços de Comunicação e Imagem
Rua das Taipas nº135
Tel. 222061820 (ext 201)
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.