Exploristics provide dynamic and innovative analytics solutions to global pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device markets with unique expertise in precision medicine studies. Our flagship simulation platform KerusCloud aids the design and analysis of clinical trials and has enabled our customers to achieve real world success by transforming their clinical development plans.
Applications are invited for a Senior Programmer who wants to develop their programming skills, while doing something that will accelerate drug development and ultimately benefit patients and society. You will play a key role in a small, tightknit, innovative services team in the delivery of customer solutions.
• Lead programmer on projects including setting timelines, coordinating project team members and delivering high quality outputs by assigned deadline
• Creation and review of tables, figures & listings (TFL) shells in line with the statistical analysis plan (SAP)
• Production and review of specifications and datasets (e.g. SDTM and ADAM)
• Production and review of TFLs, including low-mid level statistical elements
• Creation and maintenance of macros that are accessible and user friendly programs
• 3 years’ relevant SAS programming experience in pharmaceutical, healthcare or life science sectors
• Experience as lead programmer
• Experience in creation/review of specifications
• Ability to independently assess programs and outputs for identification of correct/incorrect results
• Ability to communicate clearly in both written and spoken English
Any of the following would be desirable:
Degree in mathematics, statistics, physics, pharmacology, or one with a statistical component
Working knowledge of industry standards e.g. GCP, ICH, CDISC, etc.
Experience in handling medical data
Familiarity with data management procedures
For more information visit https://exploristics.com/about/careers/ or email myself [log in to unmask]
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.