Re: curating VR Art

Simon Biggs <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 24 Jun 2019 23:16:33 +0930

text/plain

I know Teamlab’s work well. I find it decorative and trivial. Cloudgate are not much better. There is no intent in these works to take apart and remake the world in a manner that seeks to transform our understanding of it. For me that is what art does - transform our understanding of things. Anything less is decoration.

best

Simon

Simon Biggs
http://www.littlepig.org.uk