SENIOR SAS PROGRAMMER (CONTRACT) - London, Glasgow, Canterbury, Macclesfield, Sheffield or home based
PHASTAR is seeking UK based programmers with significant experience in supporting pharma companies delivering clinical trial projects.
This is a contract role.
* Function as a programming expert across a number of studies
* Support in the submission activities for the study
* Maintaining a positive and engaging client relationship with regards to statistical and/or programming issues
* Focusing on the eCRF development process
* Ability to provide knowledge to solve any arising or complex problems
* Knowledge across the spectrum of programming activities including SDTM and ADaM production and validation, creation of reports and the regulatory documentation package (define.xml).
* Previous experience of working at project lead level within the pharmaceutical industry
* Great technical and communication skills are required, as well as in depth knowledge of SAS and pharmaceutical industry processes.
* Ability to use a broad range of tools including data capture, data extraction, UNIX scripting
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
For more information please get in touch: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.