The following position is available at the Cambridge, UK site: Associate Director Statistics and Machine Learning, Data Sciences and Quantitative Biology.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the statistics and machine learning discipline and drive the departmental strategy to transform drug discovery.
- Collaborate with drug discovery projects, therapeutic areas, and platform teams to identify and deliver machine learning and statistical modelling solutions to address key drug discovery questions.
- Develop or internalise appropriate algorithms, techniques, and datasets to answer defined biological questions.
- Establish and nurture academic collaborations to access and drive the forefronts of statistics and machine learning science.
- Ensure that results are scientifically robust and documented.
- Lead and develop less experienced staff in best practice and skills development.
The closing date is 28 June 2019. For further details and to apply: https://job-search.astrazeneca.com/job/cambridge/associate-director-statistics-and-machine-learning/7684/12023027
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.