DATA ANALYST/STATISTICIAN P95
P95 is a consultancy company dedicated to epidemiology and pharmacoepidemiology with a focus on vaccinations and vaccine preventable diseases. P95 is based in Belgium with people working from different places, mainly Europe (Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Denmark) but also from the US and Australia. Visit us at www.p-95.com
As data analyst/statistician you will work with and support a team of epidemiologists, data analysts and statisticians to perform the following tasks:
• Writing statistical analysis plans and conducting the statistical analyses for epidemiological and pharmacoepidemiological studies (mostly using SAS)
• Being involved in protocol writing, methods development, conduct of simulation studies and statistical/mathematical modelling studies
• Validation of the programs and coding used in the databases
• Contributing to the development of scientific publications based on the analyses and study results
Desired skills and experience:
• You have a Master’s degree in statistics or equivalent professional experience
• You have experience in data processing and analysis and working knowledge of statistical software (preferably SAS and R)
• You can think analytically and you have good communication skills so that you can summarize analytical insights clearly
• You can work independently and yet be a team player too
• English professional speaking and writing are required
• Having working experience as a statistician, having a PhD, proven interest in infectious diseases and in epidemiology are assets
• Having authored several scientific papers is an asset
What we offer:
The opportunity to work in a dynamic team on a project basis with ample room for professional development. We offer you an attractive salary package.
Location: All P95 employees work from home, setting their own time schedule, based on a “getting the job done” mentality.
Position: full-time, although this is open for discussion.
For more information, contact
[log in to unmask]
Apply before June 29, 2019: Contact information:
Charline Rens: Tel + 32 - (0)497/11.63.18, [log in to unmask], www.p-95.com
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.