MCG  May 2019

MCG May 2019

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Locking down a powerpoint file on a tablet: More info

"Bartley, Izzy" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 31 May 2019 12:19:30 +0000

text/plain

Hi Again,

Sorry, should have specified, this is an interactive powerpoint - ie. Visitors navigate through it using the touch screen.  For example, it could be a multiple choice quiz or layered informational content.  So there are multiple 'touch points' on the slides that take the user on different pathways through the content.

Something which just allows a user to swipe from one screen to the next in a linear format wouldn't fit the bill.

Again, many thanks!

Best,

Izzy

Izzy Bartley

Digital Learning Officer

Leeds Museums and Galleries

Free learning resources from arts, cultural and heritage organisations.

 @mylearning_org

www.mylearning.org