We currently seek a x2 GIS Analysts to work on a contract basis in Hampshire. You will be working with one of the largest EPCM companies in the world on multi billion dollar projects.
There is a couple of different oil and gas projects that are being executed out of this office that have are in need of a GIS Analyst. We are expecting a busy year with numerous project awards pending. This is a great opportunity to get involved within a busy environment.
Our client operates within the oil and gas industry so previous experience would be beneficial but not essential. Well qualified, driven consultants will be successful.
• A thorough understanding of GIS theory and practice
• Well skilled in ArcGIS and other ESRI products
• Ideally degree qualified in GIS
• Experienced in working with different projection systems
• Effective communicator as working with various engineering disciplines
• Update and maintain GIS datasets ensuring spatial and attribute consistency and accuracy.
• Pipeline routing desktop studies
• Profile creation
• Cartographic skills for map production and alignment sketches
• Competence in data management
• Import and export of CAD data
• Experienced in working with Survey data
• Collation and processing of project data
Please click the link below to apply for this position or contact Jon Miles @ [log in to unmask]
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
To unsubscribe or modify your gis-jobs settings, please visit: