Copyright help needed

dave wood <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Jul 2018 11:33:19 +0100

text/plain

Wonder if someone can help.  I’m administrating a set of 25 boxes of past material for an arts company which will finally be accessioned into a professional archives. The archives needs a letter giving them copyright for digitisation and distribution; the company is no longer around (though Ex members, like myself and others still exist).  There will be some material (published poems/plays) which will have their own copyright.  If anyone can help, please email davewrite2002[at]yajoo.com.

Many thanks

Dave Wood

Signature: Please remember to use bcc when bulk emailing.