EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS Archives

EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS Home

EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS  July 2018

EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS July 2018

EE For Dance and Music Top-Up Degree

Glyn Taylor-Marshall <[log in to unmask]>

Glyn Taylor-Marshall <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Jul 2018 09:48:41 +0100

Dear all,

Kidderminster College School of Creative Industries require an External Examiner for our new BA (Hons) (Top-up) in Dance and Music programmes. This would be to start in September 2018 with a tenure of four years. We welcome applications from those looking for their first EE position and those who have worked as an EE for some time. To apply, please send a current CV and an expression of interest to Glyn Taylor-Marshall at [log in to unmask] Please put Dance/Music in the subject line of your email. Please note, we are unable to accept applications from those who have worked for NCG Divisions or the University of Teesside within the last 5 years, or those with more than one other current EE tenure and we require proof of right to work in the UK prior to appointment.

Best wishes,

Glyn Taylor-Marshall