Applications are open for the *Master of Public Health* *in Comparative
Effectiveness Research* of Paris Descartes University.
This innovative graduate programme tailored to *international students* is
delivered *in English* by renowned professors from Europe and tackles high
profile topics, including:
- Innovative designs in randomized
- Causality in observational studies
- Diagnostic tests, biomarkers and screening
- Stratified or precision medicine
- Big data & routinely collected data
- Meta-analysis of randomized trials
- Meta-analysis of diagnostic studies
- Network meta-analysis
- Evidence synthesis
This innovative Master in comparative effectiveness research is targeted to
anyone interested in acquiring strong skills in methods, comparative
effectiveness research, epidemiology and biostatistics for competitive
annual tuition fees (about €256)!
Visit our website www.mastercer.com for further information and apply online
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.