We are looking for a PostDoc researcher to conduct research in the field of 5G New Radio (NR) prototyping at the Technical University of Darmstadt, one of the top engineering schools in Germany. The candidate will join the wireless communication group in SEEMOO lab (https://www.seemoo.tu-darmstadt.de) headed by Prof. Matthias Hollick.
This is a one-year position with the possibility of extension upon positive evaluation. The project focuses on using existing NS3 LTE functionalities and extending them towards 5G NR. The particular focus of the project is on implementing dual connectivity and carrier aggregation.
- Holding (or in the process of finishing) a PhD degree in computer science or related fields
- Highly skilled in NS3 simulation, in particular with LTE module
- Knowledge of LabVIEW programming is a plus
- Self-driven and highly motivated
We encourage only the highly qualified individuals meeting the above-mentioned requirements to submit the following documents in ONE pdf file to our submission page (https://seemoo.tu-darmstadt.de/careers/). Only shortlisted candidates will be informed of their application status via email.
- Resume/CV showing the applicant's educational and research background, professional skills, a list of publications, and two references
- Transcripts for Bachelor and Master degrees
- A cover letter specifying candidate's intent to carry out this project
The application deadline is on May 15th. For further questions, please contact Dr. Asadi via email ([log in to unmask]).