RAMESES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

RAMESES Home

RAMESES  March 2018

RAMESES March 2018

Re: Realist group

"Maidment, Ian" <[log in to unmask]>

Realist and Meta-narrative Evidence Synthesis: Evolving Standards" <[log in to unmask]>, Maidment, Ian

Thu, 1 Mar 2018 09:18:32 +0000

Dear Rachel and Jo,

I'm based in Aston and live just outside Solihull (very near Cov).

My research is on medication management and currently we have a realist project funded by the NIHR - https://systematicreviewsjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13643-017-0528-1

I am keen to develop local collaborations with other researchers in the area.

Rachel - we also have strong links with Birmingham Children's Hospital.

Jo/Rachel - happy to continue this conversation "off-line".

Regards,

Dr Ian Maidment,

Senior Lecturer, Pharmacy, Lead Course Tutor, Postgraduate Psychiatric Pharmacy Programme, School of Life and Health Sciences, ARCHA, Medicines and Devices in Ageing Cluster Lead, Aston University

Room 442f

0121 2043002

http://www1.aston.ac.uk/lhs/staff/az-index/ian-maidment/

The NIHR MEMORABLE study has just started studying medication management in older people on complex regimens. For a YouTube video of a BBC interview - see the following link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz5UZ3mWx3o&feature=youtu.be

Twitter account: @maidment_dr