#apologies for cross-posting#
I am pleased to announce that the agenda for the next Health Archives and Records Group meeting has now been finalised. The next meeting will be jointly held at the Royal College of Nursing offices in London and Edinburgh respectively, on Thursday 15 March 2018 from 14:00-17.00pm.
The joint meeting will be possible thanks to the video-conferencing facilities at the Royal College of Nursing. The London meeting will be held in the Sarah Swift Room (G01), Royal College of Nursing, 20 Cavendish Square, Marylebone, London, W1G 0RN whilst the Edinburgh meeting will be at the RCN Office, 42 South Oswald Road, Edinburgh, EH9 2HH.
The agenda for the meeting is the following:
1. Welcome and introductions
3. Minutes and matters arising relating to last meeting
4. HARG Committee report and upcoming plans (Administration, website, future meetings)
5. Scottish NHS Group report
6. UK National Archives health sector update
7. Open forum/sector and partner news
8. Creating a digital repository: implementing a digital archive service at the Royal College of Nursing
9. Managing sensitive medical data within the archives of the National Spinal Injuries Centre- Mary Brown (Centre for Buckinghamshire Studies)
10. Sensitivity surgery: a group discussion of sensitivity queries raised by HARG members
11. Date of next meeting
The meeting is open to all, but spaces are limited. Please contact [log in to unmask] if you
would like to attend. For more information about the meeting and travel arrangements please see our website (http://healtharchives.co.uk/upcoming-meeting-harg-general-meeting-royal-college-nursing-15-march-2018/).
To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK
To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK
For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask]
For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]