Re: Provisional bookings

Pippa Couch <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 2 Feb 2018 16:43:00 +0000

Maybe simply don't allow provisional bookings. Make it clear they need to check diary and have a list of potential dates before ringing you to book. Also a change of date / cancellation fee applied at point of booking often makes teachers think twice and ensure they check diaries before ringing to book.