* With apologies for cross-posting *
We're pleased to announce that the holdings of Bangor University Library (https://www.bangor.ac.uk/library/) and Northumbria University Library (http://library.northumbria.ac.uk/home) have been added to Copac.
Bangor University Library holds an extensive range of print and electronic resources, and also has one of the largest university-based archives in the UK, cared for by its internationally recognised Archives and Special Collections department. The service is housed over four libraries:
* Main Library - holds collections for Arts, Languages, Humanities, Social Sciences, Music, Law, the Welsh Library, and is the location of the Archives and Special Collections department.
* Deiniol Library - holds collections for Sciences, Psychology and Healthcare Sciences. Also kept here is a large collection of Ordnance, Soil and Geological Survey maps.
* Normal Library - holds materials related to Education, Sport, Health and Exercise Sciences and collections of children's books.
* Wrexham Library - holds materials on Nursing, Midwifery, Radiography and Healthcare Sciences.
You can find out more about the library on their Copac information page: http://copac.jisc.ac.uk/about/libraries/bangor.html.
Northumbria University Library holds comprehensive digital and print collections, comprising over 550,000 print books, over 822,000 ebooks and in excess of 108,000 online journals and print journals. The service is housed over three libraries:
* City Campus Library - is the largest of the libraries and houses collections that support all of the subjects that are taught at City Campus. The library has been extensively refurbished since 2013.
* Coach Lane Library - based on the east side of Coach Lane Campus, and houses collections that support all of the subjects that are taught at Coach Lane Campus.
* Law Practice Library - situated within City Campus East and is located on the first floor of the CCE1 Building (Business and Law), and it houses a reference collection of law resources, including textbooks, law reports and journals.
You can find out more about the library on their Copac information page: http://copac.jisc.ac.uk/about/libraries/northumbria.html.
To browse or limit your search to the holdings of either library, select the Main Search tab in Copac and choose the library name from the list of libraries.
Copac is a free service accessible at: http://copac.jisc.ac.uk. Keep up to date with developments at Copac by subscribing to the Copac Blog: http://copac.jisc.ac.uk/blog/ or follow Copac on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Copac.
For information or advice contact the Copac helpdesk: [log in to unmask] (please state that your enquiry is for the Copac service).
Copac Service, Jisc
Copac: national, academic & special library catalogue: http://copac.jisc.ac.uk
Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 197 0632 86. Jisc’s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.
Jisc Services Limited is a wholly owned Jisc subsidiary and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under company number 2881024, VAT number GB 197 0632 86. The registered office is: One Castle Park, Tower Hill, Bristol BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.