JiscMail Logo

Help for FEM-ART-LOCALGLOBALRESEARCH Archives

FEM-ART-LOCALGLOBALRESEARCH Archives

FEM-ART-LOCALGLOBALRESEARCH Archives

FEM-ART-LOCALGLOBALRESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

FEM-ART-LOCALGLOBALRESEARCH Home

FEM-ART-LOCALGLOBALRESEARCH Home

FEM-ART-LOCALGLOBALRESEARCH  January 2018

FEM-ART-LOCALGLOBALRESEARCH January 2018

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

FW: Feminist Art and Architecture Pedagogy Workshop (New York, 21-22 Apr 18)

Katy Deepwell <[log in to unmask]>

Local-Global Dynamics in Feminism and Contemporary Art <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 30 Jan 2018 14:10:41 -0000

text/plain

I'm reposting this from Art History List - but this may well serve as a model for feminist art education workshops on pedagogy?
Anyone thinking of organising something similar?

Katy Deepwell