Help for EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS Archives

EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS Archives

EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS Home

EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS  January 2018

EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS January 2018

External examiners vacancies – Glasgow Caledonian University – 3D Animation and Visualisation and Game Art

"Dr S.Khan" <[log in to unmask]>

Dr S.Khan

Mon, 15 Jan 2018 14:41:53 +0000

Glasgow Caledonian University is looking to appoint an External Examiners for the following programmes:

BSc (Hons) 3D animation and Visualisation
BSc (Hons) Computer Games (Art and Animation)

3D Animation and computer games programmes are industry oriented programmes being delivered currently at GCU.  We are looking for External Examiners with industry experience in the relevant field as well as experience at teaching at HE. We seek to appoint a new external examiner for September 2018; we currently looking for suitable candidates to ensure due Quality process are completed.

If you are interested in applying for the role of External Examiner, please send your CV to [log in to unmask]

Thank you

Dr Mohammed Soheeb Khan