Help for EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS Archives

EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS Archives

EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS Home

EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS  January 2018

EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS January 2018

External Examiner Required for Moscow partner Art & Design subjects

"Brownie, Barbara" <[log in to unmask]>

Brownie, Barbara

Mon, 15 Jan 2018 09:09:54 +0000

The University of Hertfordshire looking for two new external examiners for
our Moscow-based partner, BHSAD (British Higher School of Art & Design).

The subjects that need to be covered, at undergraduate level, are:
Fine Art,
Photography (for one year only),
Graphic Design,
Illustration,
Product Design.

Currently we have one external covering Fine Art and Photography, and one
covering Graphic Design, Illustration and Product Design, but we can split
the programmes differently if needed.

The role involves travel to Moscow twice annually, in February/March and
in June, for about a week on each occasion.  Ideally, we are seeking
candidates who will be available for June 2018, but otherwise for next
academic year.

Please send CV and covering letter, or enquiries, to Megan Knight:

Associate Dean of School
Recruitment, Partnerships and International
School of Creative Arts
University of Hertfordshire