Help for EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS Archives

EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS Archives

EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS Home

EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS  January 2018

EXTERNAL-EXAMINERS January 2018

English & Creative Writing Major Change of Approval - Wednesday 24 January 2018 - Panel members required

Pam Dimmock <[log in to unmask]>

Pam Dimmock <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 11 Jan 2018 10:20:51 +0000

The University of Northampton is looking for senior lecturers currently teaching English and/or Creative Writing to participate in a Major Change of Approval.

The event will be held on Wednesday 24 January 2018 between 11am and 4pm at the University of Northampton.

If you are a senior lecturer with expertise in either or both of these subject areas and have experience of validation/change of approval and/or external examining and would like to participate in this event, please email [log in to unmask] attaching a current CV. If you are not available on the day but would still like to participate, please let me know because we will consider participation by correspondence. In your covering email can you please state whether you have any experience of Validation and/or External Examining.  Can you advise whether you have had any contact with the University of Northampton in the last five years. Also, can you please quote the subject line of this message in the subject line of your email.

We pay an honorarium of £150 per day plus all reasonable expenses and overnight accommodation if required. All this is subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK.

I look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Kindest regards

Pam Dimmock