Position: GIS Manager/ Consultant
Location: North Wales with travel to other offices 1 day a week
Term: Preferably a permanent role however would consider a contractor for the right fit
Salary: Negotiable + expenses
Kinect’s international consultancy client has an exciting upcoming requirement for an GIS Manager/ Consultant to join the organisation.
The role is diverse and would include:
• Setting up of a new GIS team/ environment (ESRI based)
• Helping to influence senior stakeholders and other teams in the benefits and use of GIS across the organisation.
• Hands on GIS mapping (ESRI software) administration of an FME system and helping to create standards.
• Managing third party suppliers and liaising with internal project staff.
• Acting as the main point of contact for all GIS queries in the organisation.
• Management and ongoing recruitment of a small team of 3-5 GIS staff.
Ideally suited candidates will possess the following:
• 5 Years+ commercial experience with ESRI GIS systems.
• FME experience (Desirable).
• Previous experience managing a small GIS team.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels.
Please apply with an up to date CV for further information.
To unsubscribe or modify your gis-jobs settings, please visit: