An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Statistician to join a data-driven CRO, based in its office in North Carolina or from home on the East Coast, USA. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing organisation that empowers its employees to work autonomously and creatively, to retain and develop the company’s Centre of Excellence for clinical data services.
Our client is an international CRO that specialises in providing Biostatistics, Programming, Clinical Data Management, Medical Writing and Pharmacovigilance services alongside full-service solutions. Working for global Pharmaceutical and Medical Device clients, the company supports large and small scale Phase I-IV drug development trials, offering a centralised clinical data approach alongside innovative technology solutions.
As a Senior Statistician, you will play an instrumental part in the statistical services provided to Sponsors within the US and internationally. Working as a part of a small team within the US, but with the support of a larger global Statistics department, you will have the scope and responsibility to work independently on a wide range of statistical activities, including working as project lead on assigned studies.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Preparing and reviewing Statistical Analysis Plans and Specifications
• Writing statistical methodology and results sections of reports
• Providing statistical input to the design and review of Protocols and Case Report Forms
• Preparing and delivering training to staff and clients on statistical methodology and principles
• Supporting presentations to clients and managing the technical communications
• Reviewing statistical analyses (tables, figures and listings) and specifications of clinical trials
• Performing sample size calculations
Skills and Experience Required
• Ideally Masters in Statistics or equivalent, but minimum Bachelor Degree in Statistics or equivalent
• Substantial Statistical experience in a CRO, Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology environment
• Previous experience of working as Lead Statistician on studies
• Proven technical statistics expertise
• Basic SAS programming skills
To apply, please email your CV to [log in to unmask]
Only candidates holding a valid US work permit may apply as sponsorship is not offered.
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.