SHCG-LIST@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

SHCG-LIST Home

SHCG-LIST  September 2017

SHCG-LIST September 2017

Re: Street museums

William Longshaw <[log in to unmask]>

Social History Curators Group email list <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 6 Sep 2017 14:21:14 +0000

This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.
---------------

Thanks Ali for the lead on Coventry...and a big thankyou to everyone. I'll try to get back to you individually. I thought there'd be a big interest in this.

Will keep everyone informed of where it leads and how I decide to frame what is a fascinating but immense topic!

Bill

This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.

Coventry Transport Museum had a street scene called Landmarques before the recent redevelopment.

Ali Wells
Curator (Natural Sciences and Human History) Herbert Art Gallery & Museum Culture Coventry

024 7623 7573

This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.

Thanks,

Not come across Gladstone Court before.

Bill