Help for BRITARCH Archives

BRITARCH Archives

BRITARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BRITARCH Home

BRITARCH  July 2017

BRITARCH July 2017

Re: Return to List and Bronze Age Enclosures

johnwood164 <[log in to unmask]>

johnwood164 <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Jul 2017 07:38:59 +0100

Thanks for this!
This is a most interesting development, at least to me, and has rattled a few theories that I have considered in the past.
I shall look closer at your evidence shortly.
Most intriguing!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------From: Dave Hayward <[log in to unmask]> Date: 2017/07/30  21:31  (GMT+00:00) To: johnwood164 <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: [BRITARCH] Return to List and Bronze Age Enclosures

    John,
    Separate from!
    There is also a MIA
          Wootton Hill type enclosure at the SE corner of the main fort
          probably part of the MIA reworking in that part of the fort,
          this is separate as well. Could I suggest you either look at
          the Atlas entry for Borough Hill at:-
          https://hillforts.arch.ox.ac.uk/

    or our data for the
          project at:- http://claspweb.org.uk/?page_id=1277
    When looking at the
          latter link look at both the individual report and the other
          link at the bottom of the page for more info.
    Regards
    Dave