Negotiable dependant on skills & experience
1Spatial, who are we? 1Spatial is a leading provider of intelligent solutions for organisations worldwide that need to trust their location-based information. We are a global business and have offices in Cambridge (UK), France, Australia, Ireland and Belgium. 1Spatial has been a leader in the geospatial market for over 40 years and this success is down to talented and great people. We are in an exciting period of growth for the business.
Who are we looking for? We are looking for an experienced consultant, or GIS developer, with at least 3 years proven experience with esri software to join the team. You will be working with our customers to help build web-based mapping applications and solve the data-centric problems that they face. The role will be varied and interesting and there will be a requirement for regular travel both in the UK and globally. 1Spatial is a rapidly growing business and therefore personal development opportunities and prospects for promotion are high for the right candidate.
What will you do? As a consultant at 1Spatial, you will have two main roles. The primary responsibility will be around delivering consultancy-led projects. Secondary, you will also be working in cooperation with the sales team to identify opportunities, construct demonstrations and deliver presentations to win business. You will define and deliver solutions that enable our customers to automate the modification, management and re-use of complex data, specifically:
• Lead consultancy-led projects focused on:
o designing/developing customised web-GIS applications for customers
o spatial data quality and management
• Support the 1Spatial Sales Team with insightful contributions
• Work with the 1Spatial customers and community to assist in identifying opportunities where 1Spatial can add value and allow them to meet their needs
• At least 3 years proven experience developing in an esri environment, specifically ArcGIS Server
• An excellent level of spatial technical knowledge from work experience
• Pragmatic approach to problem solving, with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Knowledge and practical experience of Microsoft Server, IIS, Geocortex and FME
• Capable of self-management, as well as the managing others in the team
• Keen to learn, develop their skill sets and gain experience
• Keen to help others in the team develop their skills
What can we offer?
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours
• 25 days annual leave, plus recognition for long service
• Generous personal pension scheme
• Private Health Insurance and Health Cash Plan
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Childcare Voucher Scheme
• Social programme including monthly social gatherings, summer/Christmas parties and a running club
• Free car parking
• Refreshments including soft drinks and fruit
If you would like further information about 1Spatial or the position, please contact our HR department.
We look forward to receiving your covering letter along with your salary expectations and CV via [log in to unmask]
We do require that all candidates are able to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.
No Recruitment Agency assistance required at this time - thank you!
Tel: 01223 420414
Email: [log in to unmask]
To unsubscribe or modify your gis-jobs settings, please visit: