We are seeking two MSc or PhD students able to assist with a pilot study on Green Infrastructure, Urban planning and Socio-ecological resilience in Arbury and Kings Hedges in Cambridge, for 1 month in July ( until end of August). Responsibilities include field studies in Arbury/Kings Hedges for data collection and analysis.
Skills and Experience
• Background in architecture, planning, urban design or urban geography
• Experience of urban mapping techniques and visual research methods
• Experience of conducting focus group
• Experience of GIS mapping and analysis
• Ability to travel to casestudy area (Arbury/Kings Hedges)for field studies.
Duration: Temporary, 3 days per week for 1 month
Remuneration: £13 per hour, 7 hours per day.
Closing date: 17 June 2017
Location: Anglia Ruskin Chelmsford Campus
Please forward this advert to those of your post-graduate students interested in this topic.
Contact me at: Dr Lakshmi Priya Rajendran: [log in to unmask]
[log in to unmask]
An urban geography discussion and announcement forum
List Archives: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/URB-GEOG-FORUM
Maintained by: RGS-IBG Urban Geography Research Group
UGRG Home Page: http://www.urban-geography.org.uk