Help for MEGCOMMUNITY Archives

MEGCOMMUNITY Archives

MEGCOMMUNITY@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MEGCOMMUNITY Home

MEGCOMMUNITY  May 2017

MEGCOMMUNITY May 2017

Summer School: Understanding Learning in the Brain 12-16th June

"Parviainen, Tiina" <[log in to unmask]>

Parviainen, Tiina

Thu, 25 May 2017 20:54:35 +0000

Dear MEG Community,

I would like to advertise our Summer School 'Learning in the brain' in 12-16th June at University of Jyväskylä Finland. Please forward to anyone interested, we still have some places left for the full program.

The program includes 1-day public Symposium on 'Education neuroscience', 2-day conference 'Understanding Learning in the Brain' and 2-day workshop on EEG/MEG connectivity analysis.

The Conference consists of 5 symposia, including keynote lectures on learning, memory, brain development and learning disabilities. The Workshop is targeted for researchers having basic knowledge on MEG/EEG signal processing, and it will focus on analysis of brain connectivity. The Educational Neuroscience Symposium will discuss learning in a broader scope and is open for all interested. Come feel the magic of (almost) nightless night in beautiful city of Jyväskylä and learn the latest news from the interdisciplinary field of learning brain!

Please note that the first 200 participants can be accepted for Educational Neuroscience Symposium and Conference "Understanding learning in the brain", and the first 50 participants for MEG/EEG signal processing workshop. The registration will be open until the events are fully booked.

Look for more details and register at http://cibr.jyu.fi/en/training/brain-summerschool2017

--

Tiina Parviainen
Centre for Interdisciplinary Brain Research