ASSISTECH Archives

ASSISTECH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ASSISTECH Home

ASSISTECH  May 2017

ASSISTECH May 2017

Re: T4I 2017

"JUDGE, Simon (BARNSLEY HOSPITAL NHS FOUNDATION TRUST)" <[log in to unmask]>

A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals.

Wed, 3 May 2017 13:34:32 +0000

(sorry, I accidentally hit send before finishing the last message!)....

So please do consider submitting here:
https://sites.google.com/sheffield.ac.uk/t4i2017/call?authuser=0

As you will see T4I is running as a 'satellite' event to the international AAATE conference that is also hosted in Sheffield in 2017 - hence the change of date but also the opportunity to attend other parts of the wider conference earlier in the week, if you are able.

Hope to see many of you in September.

Cheers

Simon

Simon Judge