***** Apologies for cross-posting *****
The 2017 Annual Review of Public Health is now available via an open access, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA) license. Annual Reviews have also released all 37 back volumes (1980-2016) under the same license, with support from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
Topics covered in the latest volume include:
* the changing epidemiology of autism spectrum disorders,
* the health impact of large-scale changes in public policy,
* the value of organic foods in the diet,
* the public health impact of climate change, and
* collective violence as a public health issue.
More information can be found on the Annual Reviews website: