I share this news on behalf of the organisers - we hope to see you in Dublin!
We are delighted to announce that registration for ICML + EAHIL 2017 is now officially open!
I strongly advise reading through the draft programme material, Continuing Education Course List and Interactive Workshop list before registering as there are some significant choices to be made. We have contributions from health librarians from many countries covering all aspects of our theme Diversity in Practice: Integrating, Inspiring & Innovative
· We have an impressive offering of Continuing Education Courses, delivered by key thought-leaders in our field and offered at a reasonable rate (€60 half day course and €120 for a full day course). These courses are offered over Monday 12 and Tuesday 13 June 2017. Courses can be taken without attending the full conference (though of course we encourage you to do both!)
· In keeping with the Workshop element of this event, we are offering 18 Interactive Workshops as part of the main conference. These sessions are designed to be small, engaging and interactive, so we are asking delegates to pre-register for the workshops in advance.
· The conference is available at the moment at an Early Bird rate of €400 for 3 very full days (Wednesday 14–Friday 16 June) of interesting keynote speakers, parallel papers and interactive workshops. (You will need to pre-register for the Interactive Workshops as spaces are limited!)
· On the social front, we will have a Welcome Reception in Trinity College Dining Hall on Wednesday 14 June and a Gala Dinner and Céilí Mór (Irish dancing and music) on Thursday 15 June in The Mansion House. A limited selection of library tours will be available on Friday 16 June, in the afternoon. Details of the tours will be sent to delegates in March/April.
· We have secured limited student accommodation at Trinity College Dublin and hotel accommodation in Jury’s Inn, Christchurch, both are a short walk from Dublin Castle and all the other conference locations .
Dublin is experiencing a hotel accommodation shortage, so please book as early as you can. If you prefer to look for your own accommodation do consider AirBnB or similar services, especially if you are willing to book shared apartment accommodation with other ICML + EAHIL delegates – you will find such accommodation is good value and quality.
If you have any queries do get back to me or Aoife Lawton.
We do hope to see you back in Dublin this summer for a unique merging of two very international events in the heart of Dublin’s Fair City :)
Best Regards from the ICML + EAHIL 2017 Local Organising Committee and International Porgramme Committee.
Health Research Board
An Bord Taighde Sláinte
t +353 1 234-5159
e [log in to unmask] | w www.hrb.ie
Grattan House |67-72 Lower Mount Street
Dublin 2 | D02 H638