Experienced Epidemiologist required for leading CRO.
• MS in Epidemiology, preferably PhD in Epidemiology
• 3-5 years industry/CRO experience
• Expertise in observational research methods and real world evidence generation
• Record of peer-reviewed research publications
- Health economics and/or health outcomes advantageous but not essential
• Leading, coordinating, and providing technical expertise for the design, implementation, analysis and interpretation of epidemiologic studies
• Developing protocols in adherence to guidance requirements
• Conducting systematic literature searches including writing critical review summary, reference management
• Preparing scientific abstracts, presentations, and manuscripts
• Facilitating scientific advisory committee meetings
• Creating standard operating procedures and work instructions for epidemiologic processes
• Supporting departmental and/or company initiatives with scientific objectives
• Providing epidemiologic consultation, business development and thought leadership to internal and external customers
• Knowledge of database analysis techniques and familiarity with data resources as well as new/emerging methodologies
For further information, please email [log in to unmask] with a copy of your CV and a summary outlining your relevant experience. We try our best to respond to every application and you can be sure every single one will be reviewed, however due to the potential high volume of responses should you not hear back within 10 days from your application assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.