Senior Risk Analyst – To £45,000 – Surrey – J9415
This financial institution strives for perfection and complete customer satisfaction in a highly competitive market. They aim to challenge processes, technology and people so that their solutions become industry leading.
Role and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the analysis and evaluation of new and existing portfolio
• Undertake strategy analysis, together with the development and maintenance of the various models deployed within the business.
• Undertake data driven analysis using statistical tools
• Willing to challenge all aspects of pricing, analytical methods and outputs
• Undertake on-going communications with key senior business stakeholders
• Confident to meet and exceed all agreed targets
• Produce clear plans and prioritising in order to work more efficiently.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level with a background in mathematics, statistics or economics.
• Experience in working in a senior business analytics role, preferably within a credit risk environment
• Proven experience of SAS/SQL
• Communicate findings and recommendations to senior stakeholders.
• Deliver clear and informative analysis to set timescales
• Take the lead on projects/activities as appropriate
• Motivating and managing the required people to achieve specific goals
• Proven ability to convey complex findings in an easy to understand manner
• Strong Leader and willing to collaborate with others
• Prioritise and work on a number of projects at once.
• Working knowledge of SAS and/or SQL
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on [log in to unmask] Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.