CENTRALASIA  December 2016

CENTRALASIA December 2016

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Hellenistic Far East Bibliography Supplement 4

Rachel Mairs <[log in to unmask]>

Rachel Mairs <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 22 Dec 2016 13:20:44 +0000

text/plain

Dear colleagues,

The fourth annual Supplement to the Hellenistic Far East Bibliography is now available online:

https://hellenisticfareast.wordpress.com/supplement-4-2016-2/

Many thanks to all those who have sent me details of their own or others' recent publications.  The next Supplement will appear in 2017, and as ever I would be grateful for information on new publications in the field of Hellenistic Central Asian studies.  (PDFs will make me even happier!)

Best wishes and a happy holiday season to all!

Rachel Mairs

Lecturer in Classics, University of Reading