BRITISH-IRISH-POETS  October 2016

BRITISH-IRISH-POETS October 2016

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: BRITISH-IRISH-POETS Digest - 20 Oct 2016 (#2016-212)

Drew Milne <[log in to unmask]>

British & Irish poets <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 Oct 2016 01:35:26 +0100

text/plain

Apologies for this clumsy interruption. When this list has lots of
activity, the automatic digest becomes very hard to work through. Can
someone tell me how to switch from daily digest to receiving the emails
one at a time?

Drew