ACB-POCT Archives

ACB-POCT@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ACB-POCT Home

ACB-POCT  October 2016

ACB-POCT October 2016

Re: ABL90 and EQA again!

"Samantha Jones (Cardiff and Vale UHB - Weqas Quality Laboratory )" <[log in to unmask]>

ACB Point-of-Care Testing <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Oct 2016 17:39:18 +0000

Hi Theresa

I am not aware of comments from any other participants but once the distribution has closed, I will run a query to see if any comments have been received with the results and let you know.

We have not made any changes to the material and this batch of material has been in circulation since May 2016.

If you need any repeat samples, let me know and I'd be happy to send them.

Kind regards
Sam

Samantha Jones
WEQAS Laboratory Manager