Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
- scenarios of water availability for Europe under climate change,
- soil moisture data from cutting-edge real-time monitoring networks (cosmos.ceh.ac.uk),
- river flow data for the UK (nrfa.ceh.ac.uk),
- linking UK water monitoring via river network datasets
- other applications within the CEH Environmental Information Platform (eip.ceh.ac.uk)
The role offers a great balance of delivering operational tools, working on cutting edge developments, developing a high level of skill through the training opportunities offered, and interacting with interesting projects and people in a scientific / academic environment.
£28,200 + generous leave + public sector pension + attractive location
For further details, and to apply, see:
Feel free to email for more information.
To unsubscribe or modify your gis-jobs settings, please visit: