JOURNAL OF SYMBOLIC COMPUTATION
Special Issue - ISSAC 2016
A special issue of Journal of Symbolic Computation will be published
following the 41th International Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic
Computation (ISSACĄŻ16) which was held at Wilfrid Laurier University,
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada during July 20-22, 2016.
* Xiao-Shan Gao
Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Email: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
* Deadline for paper submission: November 30, 2016.
* Notification of acceptance/rejection: May 31, 2017.
* Publication of special issue: Fall 2017.
* We solicit high-quality and original research papers with journal-style
extent of papers presented at ISSACĄŻ16. All submitted papers will
according to the usual JSC refereeing process.
* You are recommended to use the latex style file and template from
to prepare your manuscript to speedup the publication procedure.
* Submission is via EasyChair at the website:
* The introduction of the paper must explicitly address the following
in succinct and informal manner:
- What is the problem?
- Why is the problem important?
- What has been done so far on the problem?
- What is the main contribution of the paper on the problem?
- Why is the contribution original? (see below for clarification)
- Why is the contribution non-trivial?
- How is the journal paper different from the conference paper.
* Make it complete:
- All the related works and issues must be completely and
- All the previous relevant JSC papers must be properly cited and
- All the theorem must be rigorously proved (no sketch allowed).
- All the important definitions/theorems/algorithms must be
illustrated by well-chosen examples.
* Address all the feedback from the conference's referee process and Q/A.
The results, already appeared in the conference paper,
will be still counted as an original result for JSC refereeing process.
You may leave the ISSAC-ANNOUNCE list at any time by sending a "SIGNOFF ISSAC-ANNOUNCE" command to [log in to unmask] or by visiting http://listserv.acm.org/archives/ISSAC-ANNOUNCE.html.