GEM July 2016

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: [MUSEUM-L] Pokémon Go site

"Mary(Marette) Hickford" <[log in to unmask]>

Mary(Marette) Hickford

Tue, 19 Jul 2016 14:25:55 +0100

text/plain

Yes! I remembered seeing a friend playing with her children on FB. Well, I think it was her kids but I think it was herself!!!🙄🙄🙄

Mary (Marette) Hickford

07811 337958

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Marette Hickford
LinkedIn: uk.linkedin.com/in/miss hickford