Help for BRITARCH Archives

BRITARCH Archives

BRITARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BRITARCH Home

BRITARCH  May 2016

BRITARCH May 2016

Re: What would Julius Caesar make of all of this?

Jonathan Russell <[log in to unmask]>

Jonathan Russell <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 May 2016 11:57:19 +0100

Point taken. However, I'd argue that this didn't stop Putin in Ukraine -
not a NATO member of course, but is actively participating in NATO
programmes. My principle argument is about the political stability the EU
has given Europe. Blaming global problems on a regional economic union is,
I believe, a massive misunderstanding of the world we're living in, and
willl undermine ofthe the most important forums for international
cooperation, whether it be in conflict resolution, migration management or
archaeological research stipends.